- Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hmmmmm... Tada!

Me - now in Ipoh. Using Andy's lappy. Typing an update. Nyek nyek nyek. Me - juz took bath - now sleepy, samo nobody online to talk to me. Sad Jon. Poor Jon.

Argh... went to yam cha with Andy, Wendy, Yen Shing, and Jonan. Had fun time. This trip really wasn't wasting my money. Totally love the friends over in Ipoh. But I can't migrate over here. That. Is. So. Sad.

Anyway... I am hungry now.. somebody give me food.

Going back on Friday. Those who miss me sms me lar... ROFL

3 comments:

Miki said...

I'm gonna hate Ipoh coz of u!!!!!!!!!!!

lawrence_teoh89 said...

Hei.. dun hate ipoh la.. U r also from Ipoh!! Love your home town la..haha!!

Jonathan Chu (Pig Take Egg) said...

you.... you..... you hate Ipoh becuz u cannot come out?? LOL... give it up mann.. LOL