- Friday, September 08, 2006

All About Food

Hear these praises,
Hear My people sing
Hear their hearts cry,
My love is everything

And all will hear this sound
As tummy rolls the drums
And this will be my anthem

Cause I'm all about food
And the food I promised
And all I have will eat all food
Cause I'm all about food
And the world can't stop me
Eating all food
All food

Let their hearts break,
As I eat all food
Let the earth shake,
This is my sound of drums

And all will hear this sound
As tummy rolls the drums
And this will be my anthem

Cause I'm all about food
And the food I promised
And all I have will eat all food
Cause I'm all about food
And the world can't stop me
Eating all food
All food

And the walls will fall down
And mcdonalds will break
And the nations will hear this shout
Can you hear the sound of drums?

Cause I'm all about food
Cause I'm all about food
(4x)

And all the walls are falling down
As all the nations praise
And all the world will hear my drums
Can you hear the tummy's sound?
(2x)

No comments: