- Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Open Up My Mouth

We come into this hungry state
To find some food to satisfy
My hunger for food - my one desire

We sing of the hungerness I have
Cry out to me
"Let you eat your food"
Tell all the world I'm the hungry one

Hear the shouts of praise
As they're rising up to me
Come and feed me now
As I put food into my mouth

Open up my mouth and fill my mouth with tasty food
Fill my rumbling tummy and I
savor all the eggs around
Open up my mouth and fill my mouth with tasty food
King of the Pigs I eat all of your food

King of the Pigs come and
Eat Your food
Dwell among us as we
Feed you full

Jottings:
Try to sing it. ;)
Had the sudden inspiration to 'modify' this song. I guess it's starting to be a hobby. Am. I. 'Evil'? *blinks and winks at Shing* *innocent look*

=)

No comments: