- Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Session 1

Shing: Special anointing ah... You should appreciate..

Jon: Hahaa.. Lalala... You special anointing.. I know. I know. The Shing anointing.

Shing: Only certain people can get wan.. So you muz bow to me... Worship me.. Haha..

(so perasan... Two words for Shing - Cannot save [in Canto])

Jon: Go die la. I worship God alone.

Shing: Dead

Jon: Who die? You ah? (Forgive the blur me)

Shing: Yeah. You ask me go die ma.

Jon: LOL. Aww. Kenot. Kenot. Live. Live. By the power of the pig. LIVE.

Shing: CAnnot work hor.. Flying ady.. To heaven.. Never mind.. I'll bring my phone along...

Jon: Haha. LOL. Don't. LOL.. NOOOOOOOOOO......

Shing: Too late... Hahaa... Then no one teman you in Ipoh.. hahahaa... Eh.. Miki say you siao.. Not me.. Haha

Jon: Hahaa.. yeah.. I know... In the forum ma.. Rite?

Shing: Yeah. So I agree with her... PPL dun get us at all in forum...

Jon: How leh? People think we got thing.. Haih..

Shing: You wanna stop? Like talking bout crazy stuffs that we only understand?

Jon: Err... Up to you.. I anything oso okie... Haha..

Shing: I was thinking of 'up to you'.. I just write crazy stuffs only ma... Nothing wrong...

Jon: Ya la.. We two crazy only ma... Cuz we have fun.. Lidat the world oso don wan us to enjoy.. WHY? WHY? WHY????

Shing: Hahaha.. Agree.. Agree... So unfair.. Why they only think only one side..

Jon: So selfish hor? Haha... Me now eating egg.. Feel like I'm the luckiest person on earth now..

Shing: Haha.. Average one egg per day ah?

Jon: Ya... Sometimes even more... Hehehe.. You leh??

Shing: Today... Dun have lor.. Today got potato! Haha.. Forgot to share my happiness...

Jon: Ya hor.. Aiya.. When got good testimony must share ma.. Where can keep to yourself?

Shing: Forgot ma.. Haha.. Now not too late ma.. Better than telling you tomorrow..

Jon: Yaya.. So next time I go Ipoh we order...

Shing: Where to find wor? Haha... Eggs easy la... Mebbe can start make potato chips with egg flavoring.. In egg shape..

Jon: Hahahaha... Then good.. I might get fat... Hehee...

Shing: Yeah... One to make people fat.. One anti-fattening.. Ah.... GOOD idea... CAn be partners ... and win over other brands....

Jon: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.. we're GOOD partners.. Hahaa.. Hahaa... Haha... We should establish a company... hahaaa..

Shing: Hahaha... Let the rain fall and never wake from dreamland...

Jon:Awwww... Awwww... awwwww... lol.. me finish eating ady... Hahaa... so satisfied... so cool...

Shing: Rain ah? This morning very cold.. Then during paper 1 ... After half hour... Can see all sleeping ady... Then follow by me... So nice...

Jon: Awww... me muz do assignments.. no chance to visit dreamland.. No wodner you didnt' see me.. Awww...

Shing: Awww... We call them folio.. We get to meet every nite wert...

(I can see those perverted people cracking a smile at their faces)

Jon: Ya la.. Tonite we go for movie.. And then we go play the game called spot the difference and you can use your spotting power..

Shing: Watch which movie? I wan pop potato? And you can get pop egg...

Jon: Oki.. Set for food.. Drinks. Hmmm... wat drinks ah? I know what movie - Monster House..

Shing: You got watch ah? I watched ady... Watch again.. Wat you like to drink wor?

Jon: Don't know wor... Eh you watched ady ah? Erm.. I oso dont know what to watch... Sad case la me...

Shing: Never mind.. WAtch again... Haha.. That boy got one soft toy rabbit.. So cute... Dreamland so colorful.. The pic game very hard...

Cheh.. put saliva and soften it lu...

Jon: Then ahh... Play another game lo.. LOL... play something we sure win one.. Hhaaha...

Shing: Play something we can get record one... Hahaa.. If play kill the pigs... I sure win...

Eh eleh!

Jon: *faints*

No comments: