- Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Session 2

Talking about going to heaven.....

Jon: Good lor... I get to die and go heaven earlier.. Dont ask me to book mansions for you arhh... Then can go up there and educate the angels about pop and hip hop music.. hahaa..

Shing: I think you teach them pig dance la.. No one know .. hahaa..

Jon: See see.. Jesus dance better than me..

Shing: Hahaha.. He fast learner.. Haha...

Jon: Or mebbe the angels are dancing with him now leh? LOL.. Must blog about this...

Shing: Yeah... So much to blog about...



Then... hor... we started talking about...

Jon: Shit la.. TV got nice food advertisement.. Haih.. Today no egg...

Shing: You really really like egg...

Jon: Yeah... Love it til the max...

Shing: So do you kiss them before bed? Hahaa...

Jon: LOL.. I scared kenot tahan and eat the egg down..

Shing: Wahhh... You must be the egg's worst enemy..

Jon: Yeah... If this world got 20 Jonathan Chu.. Sure the egg population will perish..

Shing: I think one Jon enough.. Haha.. No wonder the egg price shoot up...

Jon: Haha.. Their problem la.. I eat can ady.. Haha...

Shing: Poor the chickens... Egg factory..

Jon: LOL...

Shing: SO evil.. Later they fan min don wanna give birth... Ever wonder how many eggs a chicken lay per day?

Jon: Hahaa... I think they lay eggs every week once.... Once should have few gua... Now eating ice-cream...

Shing: Yerrr... I wan I wan I wan... Got egg flavor arr??

Jon: No wor.. It's vanilla... Shall finish it later...

Shing: Wahh.. I want.. I like.. I love mcflurry...

Jon: Me too me too me too... The oreo one samo.. Haih.. We should buy many many mcflurry(s) and showly enjoy.. LOL..

Shing: Yeah.. I like oreo.. Cant wait til 1 day we get to enjoy all the nice food..

Jon: Yes. FAster save money.. End of the year if I come we can eat la.. Haha.a. oki?

Shing: If not?

Jon: If not ahh.. I eat you see.. Nothing will change..

Shing: How to see wor?

Jon: Err.. I eat... take pic la...

Shing: Hahaha.. I oso eat and take pic.. Not fun lu lidat...

Jon: So I'll try me best to go to Ipoh lu.. This time bring Jin Jin my bro and victim.. Hahaa.. Evil laugh...

Shing: Hahaa... Yeah... we kena them teruk teruk...

Jon: Lalala... We are the champions.. Hahaa..

Shing: Haha.. We sure are.. Victorious.. Haha.. Kill other nations..

Jon: Yeah yeah yeah.. Pig Shing mad nation.. Kill them kill them.. Pig shing mad nation come on come on...

Shing: Haha.. Yeah.. Yeah.. We can build the greater wall of pig Shing

Jon: Yes.. Even China's wall oso cannot stand our magnificence.. We are magnificent.. Eternally.. Wonderful.. Glorious.. Jon Chu and Shing.. No one ever will compare to you pig shing...

Shing: Hahaa.. Nice song.. And every one will havge to bow to us.. And they have to pay tax with eggs and potato..

Jon: Yes.. So we will get all the exclusive stuffs.. Hahaa.. Wheeeee...

Shing: Yeah... and the one who cooks get better pay salary.. Eh.. We need a pig shing flag ah..

Jon: Yeah.. Hmmmm... IN black color la... Then hor.. Dun wan stripes hor.. Erm.. we oso need a pig shing patriotic song wor..

Shing: our logo for our products leh.. So many things.. THen our own radio station...

Jon: TV station too.. Our own newspaper

Shing: Hahaa.. We need new dictionary.. Cause those who dun understand will sweat too much.. and then sweat the country..

Jon: Yeah.. And good drains to drain the sweat into the sea

Shing: Hahaa.. yeah... everything must plan well.. Then we start cloning chickens..

Jon: Clone potatoes too.. hahaa..

To chat well, perasanness must be found.. haha.a. and yes.. we're in the process of planning of dominating the whole world right now.. Please subject to us or you'll be fried eggs.. :) And potato chips too..

God bless..

We love you so much.. Muakz...

Please feel happy and blessed.. LOL

No comments: