- Thursday, September 07, 2006

Starvation is Here

Food above all the world in motion
Food above all my starvation
And I dun care what the world throws at me now
I'm gonna eat it all

Hear the sound of my rumbling tummy
Making loud my famished song
All in all that the world would my name
It's gonna be alright

Cuz I know my food saved the day
And I know my food never change
And I know my food made a way for me here
Starvation is here

Starvation is here and it's killing me
Starvation is here
Cuz I am alive and I want to eat

3 comments:

yen shing said...

keep up glowing [growing]..
let me 'shing' u!
miss ya to e max..

Suit Lin said...

-____-"""""""

you THAT lapar meh???

Jonathan Chu (Pig Take Egg) said...

Yen Shing: awwwwww.... your shinging powder very powderful lar.... LOL....

Suit Lin: STARVATION IS HEREEEEEEEE!!! STARVATION IS HEREEEE AND IT'S KILLIN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! yeapz... mua... hungry.... LOL