- Tuesday, September 12, 2006

When Sadness Falls

This post is specially dedicated to Michel Ong.


    When Sadness Falls
    Verse
    Unsure of everything, feel my heart's sinking,
    Deep down, never ending

    It seems so dark, so unsure
    My heart ponders
    It wonders

    Pre-Chorus
    Times of sadness, times of sorrow,
    I look to You my Lord
    Times of unsecurity, of fear
    I find refuge in You

    Chorus
    Leaning onto you
    Hanging onto you
    Breathing every breath
    Knowing You are near
    Believing in Your love
    Trusting You with hope
    I will be still
    When sadness falls

    1.45pm - Tuesday - 12.9.2006 - me
    *There may be further changes*


Jottings:
NOTE: This is not meant to be offensive

My total condolences to Michel for loosing her mother. I'm sorry, I don't really know what to say. May the Lord be your strength, your tower. May He be there to constantly support you and give you assurance. Behind every dark cloud will be a silver lining. God bless.

2 comments:

sam said...

hey jon..

loved your encouraging verses.

praying that your friend will rest secure in the knowledge that her mom is in heaven with He who loves her most now.

p/s: just a note. in pre-chorus, it is insecurity, not unsecurity. :)

Jonathan Chu (Pig Take Egg) said...

ooh... hahaa.. sorry.. sorry.. my bad.. LOL.. thanks Sam.. :)