- Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bright Side... UH HUH

You are who you think you are. This phrase is indeed true. Many times people think negatively because they have a poor image of themselves. I've experienced this 'image' problem before, and I believe that I'm doing better these days.

To think well of yourself, count your blessings.

To think well of yourself, study about Jesus. (this one I know how to huraikan, haha!) Often when reading the Bible (regardless what book it is), I tend to learn more of the history of the author's time, his contemporaries, and so forth. But despite all these, only one thing that makes me go WOW, it's God.

To think well of yourself, look at the mirror three times a day and tell yourself, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Then if you discover a pimple on your face (okay, I know I have lots.. ishh), pray this prayer, "God, I'm beautiful.. I'm beautiful.. That's true.. You saw my face in your study place.. And you make me so handsome.."
-___________________-'''' [never mind]

To think well of yourself, please, do not starve yourself. That's VERY important. No wonder I eat so much.

I could continue this list.. Haha.. But I think these few points should suffice.. Happy perasan-ing okay?

*sings*
Always look on the bright side of life.. *whistle whistle*

2 comments:

efferstine said...

Ah. another supporter of Descartes' "I think, therefore I am". I am a Lacanian. Jacques Lacan's retaliation: "I think where I am not, therefore I am where I do not think."

Identity is only arbritary. A social construction at that.

Jonathan Chu (Pig Take Egg) said...

I think those who follow what I say might turn out worse - a narcissist.. haha!