- Friday, January 26, 2007

Tag-e-gy

Tagged by Yen Shing and Lawrence Teoh

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Jonathan Chu aka Pig Take Egg (this is what you need to know)
Birthday: NOYB (not interested in 'broadcasting' it)
Current Status: the heck? You mean single or married or studying or online or busy or wut? Specify ur question.
Eye Color: Dark brown, fine, make it black
Hair Color: (dyed or undyed?) Brownie Black, natural color.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: P&C
My Weaknesses: where got people tell other people their own weaknesses one??
My Perfect Pizza: erm.. Dont really fancy Pizza now though

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up: Gonna whack my studies hard! (or) School again! (or) GET UP, PIG!
My bedtime: 11pm (or a bit later)
My most missed memory: None

Later 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: NONE OF THESE. I have a distaste for Soft Drinks.
McDonalds or Burger King: Mcdonalds, of course.
Single or Group Dates: Anything, as long as I don't feel lonely.
Adidas or Nike: Both
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: VANILLA!
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino

Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: Yeah, I do, honestly. And I curse like this: STUPID ONE!!! CRAZY AR?
Take a Shower: You think I'm what?
Have a Crush: Erm.. Not currently. Had, then maybe.
Think you've been in love: With Pigs, yes.
Got to School: I'm still a student, where do you think I get lectures at? The toilet?
Want to Get Married: Of course.
Believe in yourself: Like how?
Think you're a Health Freak: Nope.

Layer 6: In The Past...
Drank Alchohol: Duh! Chinese dishes oso got alchohol lar.
Gone to the Mall: Numerous times!
Been on Stage: Every sunday since 9
Eaten Sushi: One of my favourites
Dyed your hair: Yeah, last year.

Layer 7: Have you ever... (what? had a girlfriend? No wor...)
Played a stripping game: No wor, game no lar. Mandi strip got lar.
Changed who you were to fit in: Thousand times

Layer 8: Age you're hoping
To be married: 27 (lol, 9 years from now)

Layer 9: From a girl...
Best eye color: I adore blue eyes
Best hair color: Brown, I think. Whatever lar, as long as she looks good with that color. LOL
Short hair or long hair: I like girls with long hair

Layer 10: What were you doing
1 minute ago: Typing this post
1 hour ago: checking mail
4.5 hours ago: in church reading The Lord of The Rings
1 Month ago: Holiday-ing
1 year ago: HOW CAN I REMEMBER?

Layer 11: Finish the sentences...
I love: Eggs
I feel: Cold
I hate: A lot of stuffs
I hide: Everything about me
I miss: Lemon Chicken & Soft-boiled eggs
I need: money

Later 12: Tag some people
Err... Whoever thinks you're free and could do this, go ahead, do it.

4 comments:

Suit Lin said...

Pigs don shower la.

Jonathan Chu (Pig Take Egg) said...

As in fact, they do lar, Suit Lin. I am the Pig King, remember? I decide who mandis and who dont. Actually I dont let them mandi cuz I save all the water for myself.. LOL

Oops.. Confession.. haha!

Suit Lin said...

SWT no wonder Johor banjir, you go there mandi is it? XD

efferstine said...

eh dat means tsunami oso you cause one laaaaaa. told u not to fart in the bathtubs ady DON WAN TO LISTEN!!