- Wednesday, February 21, 2007
[She]
Why are you willing to listen to me?

[He]
Because I am your friend

[She]
Is it that simple? (implying, shouldn't it be much more complicated?)

[He]
Because no one deserves to be alone

[She]
Silence

[He]
Silence

[She]
Silence

[He]
Silence.

I believe every person I come in contact is 'sent' to me to care. I wouldn't push the person aside, or purposely hurt him or her (unless she or he implies I do so). I believe in the best of others, instead, more than myself. At times, harsh I may sound, but often I intend the best for him or her. I would sit here and listen to you for as long as you want to talk, despite my deteriorating health; the individual God put in my life is more important than the life I hold, I truly believe in that.

Although I can't promise to always be there for you, but I can try my best to always be there for you.

In other words, friends are important to me. Besides my family, my friends make my life, and so do you.

Would this answer be enough? Or, does this reply satisfy you?

[She]
Silence
Silence
Silence

2 comments:

She said...

:)

Anonymous said...

She feels not worth it.