- Thursday, March 29, 2007
Winter snow, winter snow, piercing winter snow,
In winter you came, in spring you go;
Little shame, little hurt, I want you to know,
Past you came, present you came, and now you shall go.

Wet rain, wet rain, pretty wet rain,
In masks you came, in masks you went, how could you refrain?
Little shame, little hurt, they all you abstain,
Past you came, present you came, and now you are refrained.

Dry wind, dry wind, petty dry wind,
In hope you came, in peace you go, but where could you have been?
Little shame, little hurt, to all I see you lean,
Past you came, present you came, and now would you be keen?

Withered leaves, withered leaves, poor withered leaves,
To you some peace, to you some joy, all to you I give;
Little shame, little hurt, to death I do - I give,
Past you came, present you came, now what could you achieve?

2 comments:

Melalyn Ng said...

Hi Jon!

Glad to hear from you. Yeah, I can't wait to meet up with you again and we can ask Suit Lin and Ivan along buy hey! Don't bully my ex-president hahaha ;p jk! Btw, did you write this poem? Why so cute-wan? :)

Jonathan Chu (Pig Take Egg) said...

hahahaaa... cute lehh.. like amateur... xD

ur ex-pres very bully-able lar... see him feel like kutuk kao kao then only happy ... xD ...