- Monday, April 09, 2007

Five Things You Never Knew About Me

tagged by Yen Shing and Lawrence Teoh

  1. One reason why I am so thin was because of this unknown sickness I had when I was young. I know the word sickness somehow caught your sepet eyes, but it's okay. Teh heh. When I was young, I suddenly had totally no appetite to eat, and everything I ate would be thrown out (I would vomit them out la!) which made me fear eating. So I didn't eat anything for seven days until my father bought me a bottle of vitagen, and that made the magic, and I was interested in food again. Yay!

  2. I've started to see why fiction books are wonderful to read, thanks to Jodi Picoult's "My Sister's Keeper". Before that, I never appreciated fiction books. Okay-la, maybe a few, among them Charles Spurgeon's In His Steps. And before that, I used to always stick only to fantasy.

  3. I just used RM 105 on books yesterday! >.< style="font-style: italic;">The Thirteen Tales, my own My Sister's Keeper, and Helen of Troy.

  4. Was so tempted to buy Trudi Canavan's The Novice, The High Lord, and Priestess of the White. Kenot tahan, but eventually didn't buy because not enough money!

  5. I actually think Perfume is a nice show. The odd me won over the un-odd me. In fact, I have a dark side! >.< Too much information. LOL
So, hence, I'm tagging:
Suit Lin, Melalyn Ng (giving you something to post.. LOL), and June Mommy. That's all for now. ^-^

2 comments:

Suit Lin said...

wei, not counted also, some of these are things I ALREADY know about you.

efferstine said...

YOU LIKE PERFUME WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love perfume too!!!