- Monday, April 23, 2007

Seven Tags

[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]
1. Sleepiness - haven't had enough sleep for the past few days, and even in church I can yawn. *so bad right?* But I think that the sleeplessness is worth it. Heh heh.

2. Confusion - If you've followed my blog closely, and understood my symbolisms, I am actually confused about a lot of things.

3. Jealousy - I am jealous about certain stuffs I'm not very proud of. Perhaps that's part of human nature. Who knows? (See... confusion...) xD

4. Book Craze - I am reading books like crazy, once I have the time. xD

5. Complains about Braces - yes. I complain about it almost everytime. All hell to braces! But I must endure its torture for 2 years. sob sob.

6. PMS - Poor Man Suffering. Pre-Monkey Syndrome. And the abbreviations you can think of. Tah hah!

7. @.@ Confusion also - I don't know whether what I am experiencing now is what I am experiencing. OH DEAR>

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
1. Spiderman 3
2. Pirates of the Carribean 3
3. "Violin", Anne Rice
4. Can guys be shopaholics?
5. How to buy a good pair of slacks (formal pants. hope my spelling's correct)?
6. How to finish my reports.
7. How to be a true good friend.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1. Studies
2. My friends, change the word 'thing' to 'persons' for this answer.
3. My health
4. My family
5. My money, always am
6. My Spiritual Walk. Isn't smooth.
7. Myself (is this reason reasonable?)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1. For improvement in writing manners
2. Able to eat slightly harder stuffs
3. My bro, Gerard, belanja-ing me Secret Recipe
4. For my 18th birthday pressies. Still so happy about it. Thanks mates!
5. For having good friends who accept me as I am
6. My handphone's functionability
7. Talents and Gifts God have entrusted to me

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven People I Treasure]
1. Gerard Lui
2. Hannah Chu
3. Lee Suit Lin
4. Yen Shing
5. Joanne Soo
6. Kay Jin
7. Joan-Lynn
Those whose names aren't here, don't cry kay?? You know I treasure you. REALLY ONE... NO BLUFF BLUFF... *innocent teary eyes to show sincerity*
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1. Books
2. Computer - mainly blogger.com
3. Piano
4. PS II - Final Fantasy XII
5. Handphone
6. Study Books
7. Golden Screen Cinemas

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1. Writing Styles
2. Reading Ability
3. Personality
4. Relationships
5. Character & Attitudes
6. Learning Ability of Anything
7. Singing Ability or Style

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
1. Crapping
2. Sleeping
3. Farting
4. Day dreaming
5. Writing, perhaps when comparing to peers my age
6. Playing Piano, I don't think I am exceptionally good in. Just okay. Since I've not many strengths.
7. Thinking

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1. I think for a guy, I'm quite emo... lol
2. Talkative - I know I am rather irritating sometimes... haha
3. Writing, perhaps when comparing to friends older than I. Have to improve, you see
4. English & Maths. Must improve. Must improve.
5. Playing Piano. I.. hor... very cha one...
6. Expressing myself when the need arises
7. Talking - when conversing with certain people.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1. Classic Cheese Cake (from Secret Recipe)
2. Tiramisu (from Secret Recipe)
3. Marble Cheese (from Secret Recipe)
4. Wan-tan Mee (from a shop near my house)
5. Spaghetti (screams)
6. McFlurry (wink wink to Shing)
7. 1901 Hotdog

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1. Ice Blended Frappucino Caramel (if it goes like tat)
2. MILO AIS!!!
3. Horlick Ice
4. Ice Blended Mocha with Caramel
5. Ice Blended Chocolate with Whipped Cream
6. Plain Water
7. Teh Tarik

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Detest]
1. Pink, yet immune to
2. Horror Films, I dont see a point watching horror films
3. People who think they're good
4. People who criticize me but know naught about me
5. People who have nothing to talk about but sex (shrugs)
6. Movies not worth watching
7. - cant think liao lar -

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1. Blogger.com [or precisely the internet connection]
2. Books
3. Music
4. Computers
5. Friends
6. My masks
7. Handphone - communication is vital in my life.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1. My insecurities
2. My fears
3. My tears
4. My weaknesses
5. My failures
6. My past
7. My horrified moments

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
Can't be specific about this. Sorry ya.
1. Things
2. I
3. Find
4. Uncomfortable
5. At
6. When
7. Discussing

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]
1. Enter College
2. Go overseas
3. Have a family reunion again
4. Go online now
5. Finish my reports
6. Eat good stuffs
7. Love

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]
1. Composing Songs
2. Practising in a drama/music presentation/worship/etc
3. My food if I can eat
4. My friends
5. My books. Never injure them.
6. My Computer. Kenot simply play wid them. After spoil how?
7. My Future

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1. Why must God make me
2. What is Love
3. Why am I not richer
4. Why can't I be the ultimate friend
5. Why am I not extraordinarily talented
6. Why can't I love myself
7. Why can't I understand my friends

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1. Have I been a good friend?
2. Am I a jerk?
3. Is love love? How do you define it?
4. Why do my friends accept me the way I am?
5. Wanna yam cha?
6. Why do you care for certain people? Why must you care about them? Don't you fear they betray you one day? Don't you fear being hurt? Don't you fear having the relationship you once shared being torn apart like paper? Don't you fear anything? [All in One]
7. What weakness do you see in me? How do you think I should improve.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1. Comments about the previous question
2. My family members again, I mean, as a whole. You know... ONE family... the tie we used to share, no matter what happened... or in other words, I would love to see the us two years ago.
3. My friends in Ipoh.
4. PS III at my house. My very own PS III
5. My room with new furniture.
6. A computer for myself
7. God (okay lar. Not his face. Cuz if really see will die. I wanna see His love for me)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven People I Wanna Tag]
1. Yen Shing
2. Lawie Teoh
3. Wendy Lee
4. Suit Lin
5. Rebecca Wong
6. Joanne Soo
7. Kay Jin bro (if you've the time)

No comments: