- Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagged (five)

5 things found in my bag
- My homework
- My story book (currently is "The Thirteenth Tale", Diane Setterfield)
- My pencil case
- My fileboxes
- Dust

5 things found in my wallet
- money
- ATM card
- contact cards
- encouraging cards
- photos

5 favorite things in my room
- books
- clothes
- beds
- pillows
- posters

5 things I've always wanted to do
- read my storybook
- finish up my assignment!
- save enough money
- get more books
- call this stupid busy brother to scold him.. nget nget!

5 things I am currently into
- Margaret Lea of The Thirteenth Tale
- Vida Winter of The Thirteenth Tale
- The Twins of the Thirteenth Tale
- My frustrations
- Music

5 person that I tagged
- Kay Jin (give u something to update! bahaha!)
- Lawrence Teoh (cepat cepat update lu punya blog)
- Melalyn
- those who wanna tag
- those who wanna blog

No comments: