- Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Again

I just love to syok sendiri, especially when I do not have something special to blog about. Anyway, I saw this tag at Miss Munz blog, and decided perhaps I should tag myself too! Happy me.

Name one person who made you smile last night.
Vincent Tan - his jokes are... lame. Haha. Nay, just that talking after a long time reminds me that we're friends after all the kiddo and immature fights. Dude, I remember kicking your ass and thighs til you got so damn angry. xD

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
You kidding? Doing my assignment la..

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Well, net-surfing.

What was something that happened to you in 2006?
I almost committed suicide. NO I did not. HAHA. I played the piano. *screams* ... watever...

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"YOU CRAZY AH?"

How many different things did you drink today?
Clean water from home and Teh O Panas

What color is your hairbrush?
What is a hairbrush? A comb? No. I don use comb.

What was the last thing you paid for?
Food.

Where were you last night?
HOME SWEET HOME... doing my work.

What color is your front door?
Light brown.

Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet

What is the weather like today?
H.O.T.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Mint

What is something you are excited about?
College.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Not so soon.

Are you over the age of 25?
I'm... young.

Do you talk a lot?
Yes and even worst when I am on sugar high and hyper and excited and worried :P

Do you watch The O.C.?
oh si?

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. A darn tall idiot.

Do you make up your own words?
Make up? No. I dont have cosmetics for them. Do they use cosmetics? I wonder how cosmetics makes itself up. Hmmm

Are you typically a jealous person?
Hyperly jealous.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
Audrey.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
K... K... K... Kah Ling. xD
[editted: oops. I forgotten about Kay Jin... blek]

Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
My piano teacher.

What did the last text message you received say?
Heh heh, transformers not appealing for me :-p

Do you chew on your straws?
Nope.

Do you have curly hair?
Detest

Where is the next place you’re going?

Home at 5.30pm.

Who is the rudest person in your life?
me? Nah. Not that I could recall one.

What is the last thing you ate?
Roti Telur

Is marriage in your future?
If the right girl exists.

What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Shrek 3

Is there anyone you like right now?
Define like.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Sometime ago.

Are you currently depressed?
Nope.

Did you cry today?
Erm. Why cry?

Why did you answer and post this?
Do I need a reason? It's MY blog mer.

Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Anyone who feels like taking it :)

2 comments:

Heartbreak Kid said...

munz is not a guy!! haha! She is a girl!

Jon Chu said...

SERIOUS?!?!?! o my egg! SHIT. GOSH. WAT THE!

shall edit immediately.