- Thursday, July 05, 2007

A.H.A

Great. I'm done with exams, I think. I just do not know what to expect. Though not all of my assignments are done, I think perhaps I can get over with studying the home schooling syllabus soon. The truth is this—I don't remember a single bit of what I've studied except for Language Arts, which is English. I don't know. Perhaps this subject is my strongest?

Anyway, I do look forward to meeting my brother Donkey and the other family members to celebrate his birthday after his pathetic most hated exams. If a Japanese buffet is blotted out of the list, then we can go small-scale. After all what binds us is not really the food but the fellowship, right? (waiting to hear responses from fellow family members. HAHA.)

If I had more time, I would go for Transformers. I am dying to watch that movie. Dying, literally. And Harry Potter is also in the list. Emma Watson, if you know what I'm talking about.

Watched Click yesterday when I found out my father bought the VCD. Good show though simple and stupid jokes. The message: Appreciate those around us. I realize that many times I keep complaining that they're not good enough or not treating me the way I wanted to be treated. The problem isn't with them but how I think. Others won't know how I want to be treated unless I speak myself up. And of course, they'll back off if I'm too aggressive.

Take things one at a time was what I have learnt recently.

Found my Red Alert 2 CD. Shall install it and play once I have money to buy a pc, which would be a year from now after RM 900 is given... And RM 2000 is saved. Hmmmm.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. I realize that having a car isn't actually fun. IT'S COMMITMENT for heaven's sake! Plus servicing and bla bla and bla. I realize too that as age increase, responsibility increase, and so does worries. NO WONDER PEOPLE GET DEPRESSION. >.<

I enjoy reading this blog.

No comments: