- Monday, July 02, 2007

I Syok Sendiri

Okay. You have to face this, fellow bloggers, that I do not stalk everybody's blog except for the few special individuals. So I was at this leng lui's blog and saw this tag.. so yes, I syok sendiri and did it. I'm rather darn stressed now. Think about the crap I can do! xD

What's the best lesson you'd tell about learning in the first half of 2007?
Love is like a string joining your neck and the person involved. Two of you are bound, like it or not. And this is truth. You have to loosen the knot, lest you suffocate the person and have him/her beg you to disentangle it. And this process of disentangling is very very very painful. But for a person so possessive like me, it is just my nature to tie it so tightly that I do not realize I am dying, second by second. There are times I have to be honest with myself.

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you in the first half of 2007?
I don't know where to start from. The list is kinda long, you see.

Who do you wish you didn’t meet?
Those whose names are only known to me, as in only I know who they are.

Where did most of your money go?
Some stupid incident

What do wish you’d done more of?
I don't know.

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Push people beyond their limits

What was your favourite movie?
No one in particular. All of them are... interesting. Okay, fine. I've one. Shrek 3. CALL ME KIDDO!

What did you want in the first half of 2007 and got?
- nothing in particular - life is pretty boring sometimes, being so predictable with piling workloads.

What kept you sane?
I'm insane now.

What was the one thing which made your half year immeasurably more exciting?
nothing.

Aww.

No comments: