- Friday, July 20, 2007

Me Want Me Want Me Want Want

I feel, for a sudden, like Phoebe from The Memory Keeper's Daughter.

"Book," Jonathan runs into MPH with his hot mommy named I-Am-Such-A-Hot-Bitch behind. He points to this set of books that cost RM 400,000,000 and says "Me Want Book."

His mom looked at the price tag and shot a glance at him, "What? You want to read? Whatmore, books so thick? For heaven's sake, you're down-syndrome."

"NO LA YOU BITCH! Me up-syndrome. You down. I say I want, you pay. Done! I make decisions, you pay!"

That is the Jonathan - Phoenathan - in The Egg's Son.

Merci, merci, merci.

=============================================

And I so want these books:
By Terry Goodkind:
1. Wizard's First Rule
2. Stone of Fears
3. Blood of the Fold
4. Temple of the Winds
5. Soul of the Fire
6. Faith of the Fallen
7. The Pillars of Creation
8. Naked Empire
9. Chainfire
10. Phantom
11. Confessor

By Trudi Canavan:
1. The Novice
2. The High Lord
3. Priestess of the White
4. Last of the Winds

By J. R. R. Tolkien:
1. The Children of Hurin
(p/s: Buy online for RM 55! *screams* But my dad says no. AWWW.)

By Khaled Hosseini:
1. A Thousand Splendid Suns

By Paulo Coelho:
1. The Witch of Portobello

By Carcaterra Lorenzo:
1. Street Boys

By David Gemmell:
1. Troy: Lord of the Silverbow
2. Troy: Shield of Thunder
3. Troy: Fall of Kings
4. Echoes of the Great Song
5. Dark Moon
6. Swords of Night and Day

By Audrey Niffenegger:
1. The Time Traveler's Wife

By J. K. Rowling:
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (tho its not out yet.. xD)
[I havent read a single darn book of Harry Potter.Bless me.]

8 comments:

~BeCkY~ said...

I got the Terry Goodkind books, but till book 4 only la.., u want? I getting bored d with this story, never ending wan.. always got new book come out..

Jon Chu said...

as in you GIVE me ar?

lawrence_teoh89 said...

SO greedy!! lol..

For Harry Potter, very easy only.. Take a bus, go to the library and borrow it.. lolx.. Deathly hallow? I want it!!!!! U buy for me la, sifu..

*wink wink*

~BeCkY~ said...

I dun mind if u really want it. Tat is, if u dun mind oso la, cuz it's quite old.. and the reason i dunwan is because my shelf tak cukup tempat to put new books..

Jon Chu said...

Becky: XD
UP to you lar.. haha.. you wanna sacrifice the books oso can. I kill! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Lawie:
You dream on ok?

mewd said...

Me no yet read any darn Harry Potter books too. Kinda meng-swt-kan right? Gosh...

Jon Chu said...

haha.. if I say you're meng-swt-kan, I mai lagi meng-double-swt-kan? haha..

jeannie said...

Love Harry Potter books!! Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix is not as nice as the rest in the series though..