- Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nine Minutes to Practice

... and I am here blogging about something I don't even know what I want to blog about.

So, as an account of yesterday, I went with Joanne Soo [editted, Joanne Poh], Cynthia, and Suit Lin to a cell group meeting. And I was asked earlier to present "When Love Came Down", and I guess I did it okay; but unfortunately it wasn't the oh-my-gawd-it-was-a-marvellous-presentation kind of presentation, because I didn't have the super voice to transport the lyrics to their ears. Yeah, but, screw it.

And got to meet some new interesting peeps. And practically, I am amazed at Stephanie's PR. Interesting person. HAHA.

See. I'm blabbering. I maybe should be gone for practice. Shall update soon about the event.
p/s: I am worship leading.

3 comments:

joanne liyeng said...

you know how many joanne soo???

Jon Chu said...

AIKS. typed wrongly. should've been joanne poh. xD sorry la.. hahaa..

Vic said...

About your presentation "When Love Came Down"...

oh-my-g_d-it-was-marvelous...

but then, i was near enough to hear what you were singing...