- Monday, August 13, 2007

Maybe He's Gay?

I was doing my assignments when suddenly my friend walked up to me and gave me a shock of my life.

Shaun: Jon, how's your tits (intending to say 'teeth', but can't pronounce the 'th')
Jon: (stares at Shaun, jaw-dropped)
Shaun: WHAT? (eyes bulging out in disbelief and curiosity at the sudden reaction)
Jon: What did you just say?
Shaun: How's your tits?
Jon: TITS?!
Shaun: yeah.. (thinks) no.. not that tit.. I mean... (struggles to talk) TEETS?
Jon: Oh. My. Gawd.
Shaun: What? Correct what!
Jon: No...

(after 5 minutes)

Shaun: I was just wondering how do you brush your tits.
Jon: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?! YOU THINK I BUY TITS BRUSHER AND BRUSH MY TITS?!?!

4 comments:

suitlin said...

You know, parents always worry when their daughter turn 18 and guys might hit on her. I think you also have the same problem, albeit being a guy. :P

I'm getting you TWO pepper sprays!

mewd said...

maybe, just maybe, you're gay...

joanne liyeng said...

no matter what, jonny boy, niecey will always sayang you.

gay or not.

psst suit lin... make it three.

zewt said...

Please note that the author of this blog will not apologize to any sensitive fool who concludes that a certain post is about a certain someone and gets offended, or hurt, or distressed, or suicides. .... hahaha... i like that!

so... how did you brush your tits?