- Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Taggedness

And here I am, tagged and tagging, once again.

Three names you go by (I honestly think this question is a bit weely twitty too unnecessary.. i mean, who doesn't know my nicknames? OR names? urgh. never mind.)
1. Jonathan Chu
2. Jon Chu
3. Pig Take Egg
(I've a lot more names you know?)

Three physical things you like about yourself
1. I
2. Don't
3. Know
because I do not particularly like myself. Okay, maybe untrue for the name part.

Three physical things you don't like about yourself (another unnecessary question.)
1. My pimples
2. My hair
3. My appearance
[4. My size - it'd be nicer if I'm... buffer]

Three things that scare you
(I'm beginning to have a feeling that I've done this before somehow)
1. Colliding into another car in the front
2. In huge malls with lots of peeps and creeps
3. Having to go for another tooth extraction

Three drinks ( alcoholic or non)
1. Water
2. Ice Blended Frappucino with extra Caramel
3. Soya without ice

Three of your everyday essentials
1. Money
2. Handphone
3. Story books

Three things you're wearing right now
1. T-shirt
2. Jeans
3. Spectacles

Three of your favourite movies
1. LOTR trilogy
2. Harry Potter
3. Transformers

Two truths and a lie
1. I want a new computer at my home
2. I think Jessica Alba is hawt like crazy
3. I hate eating

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
1. Mannerisms
2. Confidence
3. Insecurity

Three careers you are considering, or have considered
1. Teacher
2. Student
3. A media dude

Three people you would like to see take this quiz now
1. Anybody who is darn free
2. Anybody who thinks that perhaps tagging oneself would be fun
3. Anybody who wants the thrill of ss (syok sendiri)

And I hereby proclaim I am more 'exposed'

No comments: