- Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Book Xcess

THIS PLACE *pants pants* IS *pants pants* A PLACE *pants pants* FULL OF *pants pants* DARN CHEAP BOOKS!!!

*sucks in air*
*1*
*2*
*3*

OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG

They are not second-hand books! They are not damaged books! They are brand new! And they are darn superbly shockingly amazingly horrifyingly CHEAP!

Book Xcess, located at AmCorp Mall, IS a place where you WILL go if you want to have cheap and firsthand books. Trust me. You won't regret it.

Children of Hurin, by J. R. R. Tolkien, is sold for RM 79.90 at MPH, Midvalley.
And you can get the SAME book at RM 30++ HARD COVER some more!

[sorry. I can't help but speak incoherently.]

I am going this saturday for 1 hour to SHOP. If you want anything, TELL me for heaven's sake and PAY me. I do not have that much cash!

For a second opinion of this shop, Eyeris would be a good one. This is what he said...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you but wait until you visit KL Success Shop in Bangsar Utama. All brand new books sold for extremely low price and I mean "extreme". But they only have book in personal development, stuff by Napolean Hill, Dale Carnegie, Brian Tracy and many more. SO if you are into motivation and self help, do drop by KL Success Shop. Their telephone is 03 2287 9288

[zsazsa] said...

very right on.. currently my favourite bookstore. i don't care the books are not that much as long as i can read them yea? :)

Anonymous said...

i agree with you..
that place is awesome!!
it is by far my favourite book store ever!