- Monday, September 17, 2007

Conquered

Transcendental Etudes no. 1 by Franz Liszt is down. I've spent miserable two weeks in trying to get it right, and now I've did it. When my teacher gave me this piece, I was thinking to myself that I couldn't play and meet up to his standards. But lo and behold, I've did it, and I'll prove to him tomorrow that I can play that song.

And through this experience, I've realized that there are times in life, reality just loves to punch us right at the face and hope that we'll stand back, raise both our hands and declare, "I give up."

How you think is how you act. You think you cannot do it, then you won't be able to succeed it. Browse through the histories of great men, they neither gave up nor felt discouraged. Persist on and persevere. Life is not as difficult as it seems, because if you've made the decision that no matter what, it is yours to conquer, then life is conquered instantaneously.

The next song in my conquer list would be Flight of the Bumblebee. Does anybody have the mp3 of the song? I'll be grateful if you could send me the song.

No comments: