- Monday, September 17, 2007

Hiatus

There is this sudden moment of absolute silence in me. A sudden influx of workload has found its way to my shoulders. I do not know why - perhaps it's my time management - I am in a total state of confusion and mess.

I've so many things to do, and they aren't simple. Not that I'm complaining. It's just that suddenly, I wish that time could freeze itself and let me finish my work. Midterm exams are coming very near, and I've totally forgotten about it! What more, music scores I've to complete and my piano practices (I cannot live without playing piano a day), assignments waiting for me to complete, and many more!

But I think that I'll do fine, at least after I complete everything (which will not be soon). But here's this: somehow in busyness, I find a satisfaction I rarely get, and this is what makes life far more interesting and exciting.

I've been thinking, recently, about the next Easter celebration. About the things that could be incorporated to enhance the whole play. I was thinking about a musical, though I'm still unsure of the storyline. I've thought of musics that could be re-written and many more.

Life is just exciting. That's all I can say.

No comments: