- Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Deranged Mass Comm Students

This is what happens when Mass Comm students try to de-stress themselves after a (not-so) major exam.

1. They (i.e. Jonathan) hear wrongly.

Teacher:
Please read the story at page 16 and describe to me the personalities of Maggie and Lucy.

Jonathan:
Lucifer?

Gerard:
-.-"""

Jonathan:
I know. Maggie has long curly hair. Her nickname is maggie mee...

Teacher:
She's not blond.

Jonathan:
Serious???

2. They mumble a lot

Jonathan, Gerard and Daniel start reading.... After what seemed like 1 hour but in actual fact 10 minute, Jon puts the file down and grumbles...

Jonathan:
Die la. I don't understand.

Teacher:
Read. That's why you need to read.

Jonathan:
*mumbles mumbles mumbles* and *reads reads reads*


3. They have weird questions...

(reads) ... It is a bad plan to raise expectation; you will perhaps be disappointed. But I have prepared a charming surprise for you; I shall have a glorious laugh against him...

Jonathan & Gerard:
O.O

Gerard:
Charming surprise??? What can it be???

Jonathan:
... ... ...


4. They have weird reactions to texts

(reads again)... But I have prepared a charming surprise for you; I shall have a glorious laugh...

Jonathan & Gerard:
O.O ... ... ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... (stops laughing)

5. They begin thinking too much.

(continues reading)... But I shall put you under a discipline of pleasure...

Jonathan & Gerard:
O.O

Gerard:
PLEASURE?!?!?!

Jonathan:
AHA....

Gerard:
Wow. Pleasure.

Jonathan:
(Jon starts thinking why was Gerard's response like that.)
HOI! Don't start thinking dirty.

Gerard:
I WASN'T. I was just ..... surprised.... at the word 'pleasure'.

Jonathan:
Hmmmm...
6. They start thinking too too too much.

(reads) ... I'm very fond of poor Philip, only I wish he were not so morbid about his deformity. I suppose it is his deformity that makes him so sad - and sometimes bitter.

Gerard:
Deformity?

Jonathan:
Yeah. Deformity.

Gerard:
E.D.?!?!

Jonathan:
NO LA. It can mean other things.

Daniel:
What is E.D.?

Gerard:
Education .......

Jonathan:
Erectile Dysfunction.

Gerard and Jonathan:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA

Daniel:
-.-"""


7. They do a lot of drama.

Teacher:
Please correct this sentence.
No one would ever forget that night. The empty lifeboats. The useless flares. The band playing hymns slid under.

Gerard:
Slid under what?

Jonathan:
The table.

Gerard:
-.-"""

Jonathan:
Ya hor. Slid under what? The bridge? What's this about?

Teacher:
Titanic.

Jonathan:
Oh! YOU JUMP I JUMP! KITA SAMA SAMA MATI LA!

Gerard:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Jonathan:
JACK!

Jonathan and Gerard:
ROSE! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


8. They repeat their moral studies lecturer's favorite words.

Teacher:
Okay. Now. Give me the answer for: No one would ever forget that night (stressing 'night'). The empty lifeboats. The useless flares. The band playing hymns as the ship slid under.

Jonathan:
Nite?! When the moon was round

Daniel:
And the stars were at their exact location.

Jonathan:
And the music was just nice.

Daniel:
And the temperature was just nice...

Jonathan:
AH...............

Now I kinda understand why people say College is fun and stressful because you get to meet funny people with funny temperaments manifested when they're stressed. And I suddenly realized that... I am no different. haha.

3 comments:

Tea-puller said...

So...

So...

Random...

crys said...

hahahaha this was funny!!!!!!!!! omg let me guess... daniel = daniel yong????????? rofl....

Jon Chu said...

[Tea-puller]
Haha. Yeah. I know. It's very random. And seriously, I do not know why we Mass Comm students are like that. Perhaps it's the effect of force of studies. o.O

[Crystal]
HAHA. Nopez. That's the legendary one and only Daniel a.k.a. Mohammad. :) I'm glad you had a good laugh. haha.