- Thursday, October 11, 2007

Emotional and Sincere

I've always adored how composers are able to compose beautiful songs with simple lyrics that could convey a sincere and emotional desperation. Be it to others (humans) or God, songs with such traits have never fail to impress me. One of them will be "My Heart Your Home".
My Heart Your Home
Come and make my heart Your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know
Search me through and through
'til my heart becomes a home for You

A home for You Lord, a home for You Lord
Let everything I do open up a door
For You to come through
And then my heart would be a place
Where You wanna be

You are my portion, filling up everything
You are the fortress, causing my heart to see
That it's amazing
That You can Yourself at home with me
With me, Lord

Come and make my heart
Come and make it Your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know
Search me through and through
'til my heart becomes a home for You
'til my heart becomes a home for You
Jottings:
There were moments when friends fail to satisfy me, and all I'd long for is to have somebody to show me something new and tell me something assuring. (It might be emotional to some people, but I think that it is respecting myself by knowing what I need - assurance that I'm on the right track) And when all turns bleak, all my heart feels is hollow and my ears hear silence - the loudest scream ever heard. That is when I long for the Lord with the strongest cries.

No comments: