- Monday, October 15, 2007

Jin Gay or Jin Gray?

Trying to make things sound more comforting for my friend/bro Ong Kay Jin, I decided to name this post Jin Gay (the pessimistic side) or Jin Gray (the optimistic, and doesn't it make him sound like Jean Gray of X-Men?), hence dedicating this post to him.

You see, it never once crossed my mind that it was true that there are people interested in him.

If they were females, I'd understand. His being a little short hairy innocent dude with the peculiar one-in-a-million smile and his preachy-yet-sincere mannerisms (and I mean no offense. you know i don't. xD), I believe would woo any girl of any age group and social position (I really do).

But it shocked me to bits and sent me into convulsions of laughters when I saw people google-ing this.

And I doubt they were females (or was it... Chung?). Even if they were, perhaps they were just being curious in his sudden change in preferences. Hmmm...

This is really disastrous.

Our father in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,
Give Jin this day his daily bread
And forgive his debts as he so forgivingly forgave his debtors,
Lead him NOT into temptation (and Lord, I pray with utter conviction)
and deliver him FROM the evil one. (I really mean it)
For Yours is the kingdom and power and honor forever,
Amen.

Here's proof of my utterances (click for larger view should you have difficulties in seeing it):

No comments: