- Monday, October 29, 2007

My Current Anthem

DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA

Friend: Why do you DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA so many times one day one? Ant crawl pass you also die lo.

Jon: T.T I don't know how to do my assignment.

Friend: What's it about?

Jon: But it's okay.

Friend: Why?

Jon: I've submitted it.

Friend: -__________-""""" then why do you DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA DIE LA ?

Jon: Because I think it rhymes.

Friend: -_________________________-""""""" Maybe you should go for some checkup.

Jon: I did.

Friend: Which doctor?

Jon: My mama.

Friend: -___________________________________-""""""" Oh. My. God.

Jon: Thanks, but don't flatter me now. I'll die of convulsive laughter.

Friend: -_______________________________________________-""""""""

No comments: