- Sunday, October 21, 2007

To Loose the Tension

Am tagged by Rebecca who gave me a reason to update my blog. Not that I do not want to do so, it's just that my inspiration bank is currently empty.

But I guess tagging along the tag is a good way to post up something (although many detest this activity).

  1. If I was the opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
    I think I'd still go for a T-shirt and jeans. Nothing is as comfortable as having a nice T-shirt and jeans on.

  2. At 10am this morning, I was...
    It's 12.55AM. I guess it's a long way more. :)

  3. At 10pm tonight, I will be...
    Watching Heroes or finishing my assignments. It depends on my mood.

  4. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
    Well, I think I'd not have a say in this not-so-future event. Abdullah is doing great now. :)

  5. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would...
    Just as what Rebecca and Suit Lin said (no, it's not conformity), I'd wonder if my spouse has an affair, or worst come to worse, is she having health problems.

  6. If I was a piece of a car, I would be the...
    Honk. (hehe)

  7. If I was told one day that I would have to give up either:
    a. anything chocolate, or
    b. ever seeing the beach again for the rest of my life,
    which one will I give up?
    Anything chocolate. I've never had cravings for chocolate. Even if eating Famous Amos chocolate chips is prohibited, I think that I can manage it.

  8. Singapore is good for...
    Kiasu-ism

  9. If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
    Thank You, Jesus.

  10. Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
    Don't know. That's my honest answer. I think I'd die of boredom even if there weren't PEOPLE to talk to.

  11. Die by drowning or by fire?
    Drowning. At least people know that I'm still in one piece. Although I might like whiter and paler, at least its better than being ... scorched (which isn't a sight).

  12. What one single thing would you buy with your last RM 9.95?
    Nothing. I'd keep it.

  13. If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
    Egg Sanctuary. HAHA.
    But on second thought, if I had that much money to open a night club, I might as well use my money to buy an apartment, a Myvi (decent and small), and a 9-feet grand piano (it'll be even better if I could purchase a 9-feet grand piano with few extra bass notes. I've forgotten what kind of grand piano it was. I heard that Liszt used it for some of his pieces.)

  14. Don't cheat: what's "bulbous"?
    It's definition? Find the dictionary. Cliche, huh?

  15. I think my ass is...
    Err... bony? xD
So here it is, the people I want to tag: whosoever think that tagging can add a post or revive your blogging enthusiasm, do it.

p/s: I think I like doing tags. Haha.

No comments: