- Sunday, November 25, 2007

After Exams

Few more hours and dooms day begins. I, fretting this hour, am shuddering with fear.

And to be honest, I can really, really, really identify with this post now.

I'm waiting very patiently for exams to be over, so I can embark to newer and fresher pastures. After exams, I will...

  1. Concentrate on my piano for a month
  2. Go find a violin teacher
  3. Finish copying manuscripts for Vierra Wood's
  4. Begin my authoring exercises again (including what was discussed in Workshop 1 - The Paper Chasers)
  5. Get inspiration to compose songs again
  6. Discuss with Suit Lin about the Easter script
  7. Watch The Golden Compass
  8. View all the movies I've downloaded
  9. Meet up with Mia Palencia (if possible)
  10. Read up all the books I've bought
  11. Prepare for January's concert
  12. meet with friends for dinner
  13. And many more. I've so much waiting for me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, I won't be stopping my studies at college.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: