- Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fly

Look, let's just get it straight.

You want to fly

Perhaps like Peter Petrelli from Heroes


Can you believe his real name is Milo Ventimiglia?
I mean, MILO!?!? Your most popular drink?


Or like Superman


Tight underwear man.

Or like The Torch from Fantastic 4


Too horny fella til he shoots into flame

I have a tip

A real good one

Ensuring you few seconds of ultimate exhilarating thrills

Do read with extra care


Care to take a try?
If you succeed, buzz me, okay?

5 comments:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

wow..!!o.O cool~
i alwiz wanna fly..haha.
dunno..i alwiz dream bout dat. i mean real DREAM at nite..yesterday i juz got such dream.haha..xD

de few steps sure can use??haha..den i'll try it.lol..xD

hmm i cant see de 3 n 4 point..=.=

Jon Chu said...

>.< you really wanna fly? mebbe I shud ask Lawie to get you some feather wings. XD

If you can't see it, why not try clicking the picture? It will enlarge the picture for you to have a clearer view. ;)

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

haha no nid no nid..xD
i edi made a wings for my model during my makeup competition..
butterfly shaped.
i haven blog bout it coz i haven collect all de pictures..hehe. i'll let u know when i upload those pictures edi..=) den u can see my "wings"..^^

Jon Chu said...

ooh.. serious? okok ... no probz.. :)

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as a society are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] DS OperaV2)