- Friday, December 21, 2007

Kid Education

This particular kid whom I traumatized long ago didn't learn that asking me silly questions is not a right action. But I guess he learns other lessons at quite a fast pace too.

Kid: (points my legs) Jonathan koko, why hor, why your leg got extra hair one? (looks at his legs) then why I don't have hair one?

Jon: (looks at his legs and my legs) Because I handsome ma. You not handsome also. You still boy boy.

Kid: You not boy boy meh?

Jon: I man man ady lo.

Kid: Then mai can call you uncle?

Jon: -_____________________- do you want sweets?

Just when all hope is lost, victory creeps in.

Kid: Eat sweet can grow leg hair ah?

Jon: CAAAAAAAN!!! Want to try? But you will turn into Uncle also wor.

Kid: Oh can. I be uncle a lot of girls one.

Jon: (thinks) DIE LA. WHERE DID HE LEARN ALL THESE FROM?

Mom: (shouts) JON!!! WHAT YOU TEACHING THE KIIIIID?!?!

Jon: (shouts back) how to suck his toe?

Deadly silence.

*************************************************************************

I guess I picked up this trait from my parents. Somehow - that's what I think.

In the car...

Mom: You cannot eat so much fats stuff, ok?

Dad: Why? They're nice.

Mom: Cause you will die earlier. You know I can't live without you.

Dad: MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

(Car goes off course a moment. Thank God Dad recovered quickly to pull the steering back.)

Dad: You really think so?

Jon: (thinks) Now I know why I am so perasan.

Mom: Awwwww, yes, of course.

Jon gets goosebumps.

Dad: Actually can eat anything. But cannot get angry. You la everytime make me angry.

Mom: (slaps dad's shoulder) You la make me angry.

Dad: MUAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Sister: EH! Don't forget here got kids!

Dad: EH. This is necessary.

Sister: For what?

Dad: To show you how important it is to choose a goooooood husband like me.

Jon & Sis: -_______________________________-"""""""

Jon: (thinks) somebody save me.

2 comments:

crys said...

awww... your parents are so cute!!!! =)

Jon Chu said...

[crys]
HAHA... they are?? haha... I duno.. hhahaha..