- Monday, December 24, 2007

Tagged

by Rebecca Wong and Lawrence Teoh

LIST OUT THE TOP FIVE PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. Young Chang Baby Grand Piano - RM 19,900/=
2. A record contract with a record company to record the songs I've written
3. More money
4. Lots of inspiration to write the songs I've write
5. A trip to China

**********************************************************************************

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS: Rebecca Wong

YOUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
1. Friendly
2. Shy
3. Sociable
4. A reader (I think this is a VERY good thing because not many people read! You are a dying species! HAHA)

MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS GIVE TO OR DONE FOR YOU:
Giving me the first five books of The Sword of Truth series, written by Terry Goodkind
Trima kaseh banyak banyak. I'm enjoying the books now! HAHA.

THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
"I have the first five books of Terry Goodkind. You want?"
(I CAN DIE AFTER READING THIS IN THE SMS. XD)

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
HAHA. I think this wouldn't happen, will it? I mean, our personalities don't click enough to be lovers. :D
No offense, ya?

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
Oh gee, I don't think that will happen either.
We're and will be friends, right? haha.

**********************************************************************************

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS: Lawrence Teoh

YOUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
1. Talented
2. Studious
3. Bright
4. Typical

MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS GIVE TO OR DONE FOR YOU:
Coming all the way from Ipoh to meet with Suit Lin, Wendy and I, going all the way to Joanne Soo's house to do Brithday + carol in front of her house at 9.00am. XD Uber memorable man! :D
You were brave, my dear friend, to do caroling with us. Got bright future. Next time sifu bring you go around do stupid stuffs, k? You'll enjoy. Guarantee. XD

MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
"You don't know how to use photoshop meh? I thought you master in everything?"
Since when I was master in all things? Scratched head the whole day. XD

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Strangle him. OMG. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!
I want to get married and have five kids, remember?

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
He's too clever. >.< Ya lah, I jeles. HAPPY? XD

**********************************************************************************

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
(Wah)
1 & 2. Yen Shing
3 & 4. Mama June
5 & 6. Edryanne
7 & 8. Wendy Lee
9 & 0. Anybody la. I don't know who to tag. :D


1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Single and Unavailable. Everyday tuition sleep online church home. Where got time for boyfriend? But anyways, I will have the privilege to interview her boyfriend. HAHA. I can scare him away. XD I feel so evil now.

2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Oooooooo... Single yet attached. How am I supposed to know who anybody is? Geeee...

3. IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
Wouldn't they be together? HAHA. I'm making this so confusing for myself. XD

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.1 AND NO.5 ?
I don't know too. I don't think they know each other, do they?

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING ?
Diploma in Motherhood

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.6 ?
Never. We only messaged each other via cbox. :D

7. DOES NO.4 WORK ?
She words when she works. Isn't it obvious? XD

8. HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
How the heck will I know? Gee. Tags these days...

9. WILL U BE WITH NO.10?
>.> No. I can with anybody.

10.HOW ABOUT NO.5 ?
Nope. Period.

11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
Yeah. A sister.

12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4 ?
No. 2 - Through Wendy I guess.
No. 4 - Through Youth Alive Forum

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT ?
Perak

14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.8 ?
Youth Alive Forum

15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
No comments.

2 comments:

Suit Lin said...

you know, we really should do more crazy stuff before we both get too old. ahem

any new PDIR (public display of insane randomness) planned?

or are you ALREADY too old? XD

Jon Chu said...

WAWA! XD
Public Display of Insane Randomness has always existed when we meet la, apart from serious moments when we had to talk about serious stuffs. Other than that, I think the world got her fair share of our insane randomness, but not to a reasonable level.

Let's scare the world then! HAHA!!