- Sunday, February 03, 2008

8 Random Facts About Myself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Eggs:
Gah. I miss everybody. When Sue mentioned to me that she and Fred missed me, I was like... awwwww... Anyway, I am very busy now. Busy with musical productions (even my parents complain), assignments (I have 7 freaking assignments to complete!), and many more... Gosh, I need a holiday desperately.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


8 Random Facts About Myself
Tagged by Sue

All I have to do is just to crap random 8 stuffs about myself and pass the baton. So, who's up for it?

  1. Blue M&Ms - I love.
  2. I hunger easily
  3. I did not go for Switchfoot's concert (okay, thinktankers, you can throw eggs at me. XD)
  4. I am running out of ideas for story writing
  5. I want to go to Celine Dion's concert
  6. I need a lot of inspiration for my assignments
  7. I want to meet up with Mesha, Sue, Fred, etc.... but I need time!
  8. I desire ramli burgers.
So. Here it is. Who shall I tag?
  1. Zim Sen (buddy, RAWR! XD)
  2. Phoebe Kim (update your xangaish blog!)
  3. Adrian Yong (gah. I like tagging you.)
  4. Mesha
  5. Karena
  6. Deborah aka Debbie
  7. anybody (thinking about tagging is so tedious! XD)
Happy tagging!

No comments: