- Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged

So I was tagged again, by Mesha. And she called me a wild boar. Can anybody believe that? A... wild boar! >.>

List out 5 presents you wish for:
  1. A brand new laptop with 320 GB of storage, Duo Core processor, DVD Burner, and everything cool you can think of.
    My brain is kinda stuck right now.

  2. A chance to record my album.
    My friends think my songs are worth recording. So, if I am given the chance to record it, why not?

  3. Time to talk with certain people I cherish a lot.
    Sometimes finding time for people you love is difficult, because even if you have the time, it doesn't mean the opposite party has the time to listen or talk to you.

  4. A pair of shades.
    When I drive, I have to squint. Mind you, it is not good for somebody like me whose eyes aren't as good as yours.

  5. A pair of jeans.
    Friends are asking why I am wearing the same pair of jeans day in and day out. Well, folks, the reason being my having only one pair of jeans. Plus, it is so difficult to get a pair of jeans that suits my size. My waist is freaking 27, and I can't gain any weight! Can you believe it?
The person who tagged you is: Mesha

Your 5 impressions of him/her was:
  • Manga and Anime fan
  • Sarcastic
  • Brilliant
  • Jovial
  • Friendly
The most memorable thing he/she has done/given to you: A heightened level of education of sarcasm

The most memorable thing he/she has said to you: Jon aka Wild boar. >.>

If he/she becomes your lover, you will: She's not suitable for me. That is a fact.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

5 people you want to tag?
  • Zim Sen - the first person I will tag.
  • Phoebe Kim - you seriously gotta update your blog. procrastination isn't an option
  • Yen Shing
  • Nerdyfred
  • Sue
Here comes the boring questions:
Who is no. 3 having a relationship with?
Nobody. Single.

Who is no. 5 having a relationship with?
Ask her la. So 8 one you. XD

no. 2 and no. 3 get together, will it be a good thing?
Never. Lesbians, need I say more?

What about no. 4 and no. 5?
It may be a good thing though. :D

What is no. 3 studying?
Some art designing thingie.

When was the last time you chatted with no. 5?
Some time ago.

Does no. 4 work?
Yes, I suppose.

Do you have any cousin in his/her school?
Darn. I do not even know where he studies. But I doubt the chances though.

Will you be with no. 1?
>.> As in lovers? I'm not gay, thank you. But friends; why not?

How about no. 5?
Nope. She's not the kind I am looking for. Sorry, Sue, if it hurts to know this. XD

Does no. 2 have any siblings?
Yeah.

How did you get to know no.2 and no. 4?
No. 2 - Phoebe - College
No. 4 - Nerdyfred - Blog surfing

Where does no. 1 live at?
His house?

Is no. 5 the sexiest person in the world?
Do you think you're sexy, Sue?
Get to work, people! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little eggies:

Had terrible gastric today while presentation in class. Thank God I survived the presentation. I need to work a lot more in bettering my abilities. Being stagnant isn't an option. Thanks to those who have been supporting me! You mean a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

zewt said...

i have written some song and never got the chance to arrange it... worth recording too u know :)

pervertism101 said...

Hei, so long din hear from u. Anyway, I sent a reply to ur email a long time ago but u never rep.

Oh, if u see adrian in college tell him to give back my cap. XD

Jon Chu said...

[zewt]
I would love to hear it! Honestly! :D

[maynard]
hey friend! Yeah.I know. I haven't had the time to reply, for which I apologize.

Okay. I will tell him so! haha. :D

chingy said...

You sing woot!

zewt said...

i'll try to work out something...

Sue Me said...

ouch jon..im so hurt..lol..
aiyo..me n fred kenot la..he got his fun fun liao..lol..btw i think im sexy
sexysue..that ryhmes so well.lol..