- Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday Gracias

I'm 19 this year.
I know.
I'm older.
More responsibilities.
Less chances to act kiddish.
But who gives a heck about it?
That ain't gonna stop me from having fun.

I'd like to personally thank those who remembered my birthday. Thank you so much for remembering.

I'd like to thank my father for the very hilarious message he sent me: "Hello, my son. Long live my son. The older you grow, the later you come back. Nevertheless, Happy Birthday."

I'd like to thank my sister for the scolding (or threat) I got because I did not have time to celebrate my birthday with my family. "This Nathan! Is it too much to ask you out for dinner on your birthday? You this busy Nathan! Hmph. I don't wanna friend you anymore! Make sure you be very careful when you sleep tonight! Bye!"

I'd like to thank my (god)brother for the message he sent me. Thanks for remembering my birthday despite your busyness.

I'd like to thank Crystal for the absolutely orgasmic cupcakes. Believe it or not, it was my dinner for the night. I had to depend on the cupcakes to sustain me through the long heated intense practice for Entangled.

I'd like to thank Zim Sen and Phoebe for the early pressie and the shock. :D I did not expect your magnanimous giving. Thanks so much.

I'd like to thank Suit and Kay Jin for the pair of Converse shoes. Thanks for it a lot. At last, I have new shoes to wear! Yay!

I'd like to thank PKV for the mini celebration. And Kee Aun for partially wetting me with his water (and saliva). It's a pleasure to celebrate my birthday with you guys, since from what I gather, it'll most probably my first and last time celebrating my birthday with you guys! :)

I'd like to thank Shua, Levi, and the other college mates who remembered my birthday. Thanks.

I'd also like to thank Lawie and Wendy who countdown to wish me happy birthday. :) It's great to have friends like you.

And to others whom I have not mentioned in this post, I remember you and I extend to you my heartiest thanks. Thank you for remembering such a birthday. :)

4 comments:

Zim Sen said...

We just love to shock people. Like today's event. Like it? Hate it? Reply me on blog. LOL

Jon Chu said...

>.> Evil

ah^kam koko' said...

huhu~~
Happy birthday, dude!

Jon Chu said...

[Jarod]
Thanks! :)