- Thursday, March 20, 2008

Entangled, the Musical

A man, with an unknown past.

A young lady, with a dream for greatness.

A family, with untold hurts.

A wrong, that can never be made right.


When your past threatens to bind you from your future,
Forgiveness is the only way.

A story of love, of dreams, of fear, of forgiveness.

Untold inside the hearts of many people.

Entangled. The musical.





Date: 26th March 2008 (Wednesday)
Time: 7.30pm - 10.30pm
Venue: Auditorium Kompleks Perdana Siswa, University Malaya

For more information, visit: Entangled, the Musical

Just in case you do not know how to go about in UM, I hope these maps could direct you...



Click for larger view

Hope to see you there! :)

10 comments:

ah^kam koko' said...

wow!
looks very very promising!

Jon Chu said...

Hey.. Come if you have the time! :) I'd like to have you around! :)

ah^kam koko' said...

i'm definately interested in coming...
will try to make it as well as bringing some friends!

will email you my phone number!
let's meet up on that day!
=D

Jon Chu said...

Yeah. If possible, let's meet up on that day! :)

Zim Sen said...

eh fren ar. no mark to where is it excalty located.

cindy said...

Hey! Pianist!! I like ur music!! U have done a job!! And Ur singing is the BEst!! Jia YOu. Do u save it in as MP3 file? or where can i download it? i like the Entangled song tat u sang in the end of the show!!

ah^kam koko' said...

Attended the musical...
Well done, my friend...
Well done...
The music composition was top notch!
Lyrics were good too!

Enjoy your gift keeping in mind that it is from someone great & He wants to use your gift to impact the nations!
=D

jeannie said...

I was surprised too when you sang at the end of the musical because your voice seems to be better than the rest of the casts. Good work!
I like the songs very much. I'm wondering if it's possible to get the songs from you. :P

*It's ok if you dun feel like giving me the songs.I'll understand. ^_^

Jon Chu said...

[Cindy]
Hey! Thanks for coming for the event! Unfortunately, the songs are not recorded, so I can't give the songs to you. Glad that you liked the last song. :)

[Jarod]
Yo man, thanks for coming. I didn't think that you would really come (considering that you have other commitments), but nevertheless, you came! Thanks for your support.

Hope to meet up with you again soon. :)

[Jeannie]
You were? O-kay. Glad that you liked the songs. :) Yet, the songs are not recorded, so I don't think I can give you the songs. Sorry.

jeannie said...

Awww...what a pity! Well, maybe you can consider record them down!LOL!! Trying to give you work! So bad of me! HAHA!! :P

*thinking if I should ask you for the music score but maybe I might not be able to play the songs as well as you. Sigh.