- Saturday, May 03, 2008

Busy

I can't wait for this semester to end. I simply can't wait.

My work is all upside down. I can't figure how to prioritize anymore. Perhaps I just need time to sit back and let myself sink temporarily into a realm of self-indulgence.

I wake up everyday and all I could think of is "What's first on the to-do list." Tell me, come on, that this is pathetic. "Oh you poor thing."

But believe me, I can't help it.

Not that I am ranting over here.

And the funny thing is, the me who used to be able to handle everything with a smile has somehow disappeared; I get irritated easily these days without any concrete reason. So, yes, be afraid. Be very, very afraid. I will eat you up.

I have a feeling that assignments are driving me crazy. Call me nuts.

2 comments:

Suit Lin said...

Give yourself some rest to regain your footing, it's okay to steal a few hours or even an entire day to yourself sans work/assignments/commitmments.

Well, if evem that is impossible, at least find a day to sleep 8 hours?

You'll do fine. =)

ah^kam koko' said...

I know what you mean, bro~~
I know what you mean~~