- Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Destress Method 01

TAG NO.1

List eight random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. I have assignments to do
2. I am destressing myself
3. I am craving for oreos now
4. I want to grow fat
5. I gained one kg
6. I need sleep
7. I am random
8. I am trying to finish this tag


TAG NO.2

8 things I am passionate about:
#1. Food
#2. Music
#3. Reading
#4. Writing
#5. Blogging
#6. Learning something I like
#7. Friends
#8. Money (XP)

8 things I say too often:
#1. Oh you poor thing
#2. Oh you poor little melon (in Mandarin)
#3. What the heck?!
#4. Why are you wasting food? You can feed 10 thousand people with that in Africa!
#5. I will throw something sharp at your general direction!
#6. Rawr!
#7. Oh. My. Gawd.
#8. Well...

8 books I’ve read recently:
#1. Principles of Marketing - P. Kotler
#2. Blood of the Fold - Terry Goodkind
#3. Temple of the Winds - Terry Goodkind
#4. Introduction to Communication Research - (dunno what author)
#5. [ - ]
#6. [ - ]
#7. [ - ]
#8. [ - ]

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:
#1. Sober - Kelly Clarkson
#2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
#3. Keep On Singing My Song - Christina Aguilera
#4. Hello - Evanescence
#5. Hurt - Christina Aguilera
#6. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
#7. Stay - Cassandra and Edmond, Entangled, the Musical
#8. Bid You Goodbye - Jonathan Chu (I'm such a poor soul)

8 things I learned in the past year:
#1. College is fun
#2. I need exposure
#3. I need to rekindle the flames of practising piano
#4. I need to work hard to gain friendships
#5. Drama isn't my type in terms of acting professionally; cause I can't
#6. I've tons of weaknesses (sort of like a reminder)
#7. There is so much knowledge out there, and I want them badly
#8. What you want and what you get are two different things

TAG NO.3
Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn’t, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

reasons for [i would]
#1 I dunno
#2 I dunno
#3 I dunno
#4 I dunno
#5 I dunno
#6 I dunno
#7 I dunno
#8 I dunno

reasons for [i wouldn't]
#1 I’m too random when I'm the mood, too serious when I'm busy
#2 I don’t click simply with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
#3 I go out of focus randomly.
#4 I’m not rich
#5 I hit hard with words
#6 I need to improve much more on skills. You just need to name it.
#7 I give up easily when it comes to ideas.
#8 I am defensive.

I tag ...
#1 Pang Su Yen - your megadustrous blog needs update!
#2 Phoebe Kim - your dust-infested blog needs update too!
#3 Paul Leong - your blog bloody needs updates!
#4 Crystal Cha - let's see if you do tags. (haha!)
#5 Jarod Yong - tagged you! hah!
#6 Anybody who needs destressing method 01
#7 Anybody who thinks tags are cool
#8 Aiya, just anybody!

4 comments:

Su Yen said...

hey i got something for you... an update on my site.. fianlly.. =) i do tags.. depending wat tags they are and if I got time lo... but since your reason was cause my blog needed fresh updates.. i'm glad to announce it has been done!

Jon Chu said...

YAY!

Megadustrous blog is now revived and returned to its original outlook. wahaha

Zim Sen said...

I'm probably like uber dusty here. BUT NO!!! I shall blog and clean it and erm erm wax IT!!! and erm VACUUM IT!!! XD

Jon Chu said...

No la. yours not as dusty as the ones I mentioned in the tagging list.