- Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hailer Video

One day, just you wait and see, I will be a part of the making of a video (or movie). I don't care if Jon M. Chu did Step Up 2 or not. I am going to see to it that Pig Up happens.

Hmph! And I am telling you the truth.

And although I was not - in any way - part of this video, I still feel proud of it. And darn, I must tell you that I am so proud of the ones who brought this entire simple video out.



P/S: I am going to learn up Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 the way I learned Photoshop, and NOBODY - I repeat, NOBODY - is going to stop me. RAWR!

4 comments:

pervertism101 said...

cinematography was great!!!

Loved it. But the fight scenes were too long though, plus the cliched music.

But hey, it was cool. Damn indie weii!!

ah^kam koko' said...

Go Jon Go!
Woo Hoo!

Phoebs said...

Love the video lo, so chun. I must say, out effort ain't bad...=P

Jon Chu said...

[maynard]
Thanks! It's a start from somewhere. =) Haha! Hope to be able to do something similar in the future! =)

[Jarod]
Woohoo! XD

[Pheebs]
Yeah. It's really gud, I think. =)