- Sunday, September 28, 2008

I guess it's just me

I HAD NEVER LOVED HUGE GATHERINGS because I find the conversations shallow. Rather, I loved spending time with only a few friends and having deep conversations. Yet, I can't help but realize how different I am from those my age; they seem to find comfort in spending time with large groups talking about ... nonsense(?) , if I were to generalize. 

And the last time I had such a conversation was... well, I can't remember. I suppose such times hardly come by because people just love talking about random stuffs rather than stuffs that build, encourage and real. 

By saying real, I mean reality, I mean things that might be negative or positive that play a major part in life. 

I had always enjoyed listening to adults talking about life... how they spent their time overcoming difficult times, how they fell in life and pushed themselves up, how they went after their current spouses... 

I guess it's perhaps because I get to derive many lessons from their rather reminiscent dialogues. And also, I guess because I have always associated better with those elder than me. 

p/s: I wish to watch Psychosis 4.48 

6 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

Everybody has got something that they prefer...
But they should not let thier life be mundane black & white...
A technicolour dream coat will make Jon's life more interesting!
=)

gaL said...

CONVOS!! i like too .. deep deep ones.. just like the glasses that are filled with my fave drinks..

Jon Chu said...

[Jarod]
HAHA! Technicolor dream coat? LOL
What's it, btw?


[Gal]
HAHAHA... =)

ah^kam_koko' said...

hahaha~~
just an expression...
but if you search on google, you'll find more info...
=)

Josh said...

WOI! So you trying to say that we are all shallow la! That we cannot carry decent conversation that relate to "reality" as opposed to the "nonsense" and "junk" that we talk about. Is that right???

Huh?? Jon Chu??

You got some explaining to do.
Imma whup yo ass the next time I see you!

Jon Chu said...

[Shua]
Hahahahahahahaa...
Okay. Your comment DID catch me by surprise, to begin with.

Haha, well, I didn't say so. =)