- Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Assignment's Fault La

Phoebe
hahahah
I'm free now
suddenly the law (assignment) gao dim

J.Chu
ehhh.. how come?

Phoebe
because i step in as a middle person
a sane person
an unbias person
a rational person
and thus... my group sustain through storms and seas
we avoided mutiny and betrayal
we sailed through sharks and whales
we cross the cape of good hope

J.Chu
>.>

Phoebe
therefore, with the swift of my fingers
with the quicks of my wits
with the treasure of my understanding
all hate, evil, and badness fled from my presence
from those who commit themselves unto my team
they survived
WE PREVAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixon
soon soon... i will have your tongue
muahahahahahaahaha

Phoebe
Why you want my tongue?

Dixon
Cut it off so your cannot talk

Phoebe
Why dowan me to talk?

Dixon
Very noisy. XD

Phoebe
Why very noisy?

J.Chu
hahahaha... anyway... why so kua cheong one ur description?

Phoebe
Dixon, you will never have my tongue
Tho aren't worthy of it
You do not have the capacity or the capability to control it, power it

Dixon
I will help myself

Phoebe
And use it

J.Chu
Wth?! Why you make your tongue seem like some magic lidat? hahahaha

Phoebe
Worse still, you do not have the mouth to keep it. muahahahahaaha

Dixon
I wanna destroy it. Not keep it

Phoebe
Imagine if you have a tongue you are unworthy off, it will mutiny you
Make you taste nothing, make you talk nothing
Ahh.. the blizzard of it!
To gain something you must sacrifice something

Dixon
I am not planning to use it. I wanna destroy it

Phoebe
You want to destroy it, exchange something of its value first

Dixon
feebee.. feebee.. *shakes head*

Phoebe
and pls.. not your own tongue
it's worthless
whereas my tongue is pricess

Dixon
Your tongue is worthless

Phoebe
To quote shakespeare
To be or not to be
I reckon and advise you NOT TO BE
you digging your own grave
Just lacking a tombstone
and a body

J.Chu
not to be phoebe?

Dixon
It's just a tongue
nth mush. just a tongue

Phoebe
Never read bible
Life and death is in the power of the tongue
brother in christ, repent... learn and master the knowledge of the power of tongue
nono, we not talking about power ranger here
we talking about power tongue!!
yes... it holds your life, your death, your destiny
amen

J.Chu
WTH!

Phoebe
and to end this whole thing... i give you... *THE TONGUE*

Dixon
I am so going to have your tongue.. sooner or later

J.Chu
*blek*

Phoebe
mine bigger

Dixon
me too!

Phoebe
it shows i rule
yours like kuci rat oni

Dixon
shows you have a big mouth to store your big tongue

Justin
never mind. good for french kiss

Phoebe
ahhh.. justin knows french kiss?
come come.. i got another sermon on kissing
hear ye, hear ye! oh kisser of women... or men...

J.Chu
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Dixon
normally men

Phoebe
oh... so you homo la... okay, i got sermon on that too

J.Chu
OMG

Phoebe
but allow me to finish the latter first
the mouth is an essential tool for the connection of two tongues, also an action known as kiss

Dixon
you wont have any tongue when you marry
my tongue is multi purpose

Phoebe
true true... your tongue is to lick unmentionable items
who knows, your tongue might have a gift after all

J.Chu
HAHAHAHAHA

Phoebe
to quote the stewardess of air asia
your tongue can "correct rubbish"

Dixon
I am collecting you
*correct

Phoebe
I'm taken
sorry
you see, you are mistaken
i'm not rubbish
i'm a saint

J.Chu
*smacks head*

Phoebe
so you cannot collect or correct me

Dixon
tats wat u think u r
u r oso mistaken

Phoebe
tsk tsk... denial brings you no where my dear bro
face the fact

Dixon
same to you... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Phoebe
the truth will set your free

Dixon
the truth will strike me with glee

Phoebe
and says the bible...free is free indeed
the wages of sin is death.. however, confession tat Jesus Christ is your Savior will bring you eternal life
forever and ever more
thats what I did

J.Chu

=____________________________________=''''''''

6 comments:

Eyvon said...

Oh my goodness!!! Laugh out real loud!!!!! hahahahhahaha... :D Is Phoebe still okay?

joshualim87 said...

OMY MY GAWD.....I think the worlkload and assignments are causing insanity among the bright minds of college......haha

gerard said...

WowzerZ PhoeBE!!!..O:...*blinks....that was...finGer LickiN'GooD!!!! XD...lol..
....hahhaha....thanks 4 posting it jon.....my tongue and 'inner' tongue enjoyed tingling sensations while reading it...xD....LaLALAaLLaaLLALAaaLALaaaah......hahaaaha....lol..

Jon Chu said...

[eyvon]
Yeah. She is! Hahaha, but you know... it's just her nature. tsk tsk.


[shua]
Ya man! Now we need your craziness here too! =)


[Gerard]
HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!
What la, inner tongue. That sounds wrong! XD

Kaun said...

the lameness and awesome gila-babifying-mangentut-ness is sqeezing the gila -babi-mangetutness out of me.

Jon Chu said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!
Gila babifying mangatut!

Woohoo!!

Soon, we'll see that word in the dictionary! Awesomeness. Credit it to Jon Chu aka Pig Take Egg!

Awesomeness!

(Perasan case. you can ignore me. XD)