- Friday, October 24, 2008

Journalism Screwed

Did I tell you how taxing it was for me to go through this subject which was originally a 14-week subject but later squeezed into a 8-week subject? 

Ah, if I didn't. Now you know. 

So, yes. After yesterday's 3-hour Journalism exam, I can finally relax for a moment or two while I work on other work that has been pending (thanks to this subject again). 

Time to get busy with:
  • Article writing
  • Editing
  • Video editing
  • Writing scripts for snippets
  • Assignments
  • Preparing for Exams
  • Watch Heroes
  • Practice my piano
  • Catch up with some friends
  • Many more
Gasp. That's a lot. 

NEED. MORE. TIME. 

4 comments:

Crystabel said...

3 hours!! That's a long time. And I thought SPM has the craziest schedule ever. hang in there! you'll do fine!

Jon Chu said...

Yeah! 3 hours is loooooong! And it's nonstop writing! >.<

Crystabel said...

hand-written work or computer-typing? 3 hours is long!

Jon Chu said...

hand written!