- Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One Day, One Day


One day, one day,
I will again grace my fingers on the beautiful grand piano
And glissando across the beautiful tender white and black keys
While listening to the vibrations they send
And noticing how they make my body shake with glee

*********************************

One day, one day,
I will eventually write a song
A song that shows the depths of my sorrow
And the heights of gladness
A song I can call My Song
A song I can claim that speaks solely about me
With underlying messages only I can understand

*********************************

One day, one day,
I will find myself playing and singing like never before
In front of a crowd of thousands and thousands
And with my songs
I will write spells stringed with emotions onto the lives of audience
As I sing my heart out

*********************************

One day, one day,
I keep telling myself.
When is that day?



p/s: I love that picture. No. I ADORE that picture.

2 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

When that day comes...
Know that I shall be standing among the crowd...
Beating my hands together like a teenage girl...
=)

Jon Chu said...

HAHA... thanks for your support!! =)
I will be striving, real hard, for what I desire. =)
and you should too! =)