- Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rather Dark Questions

Tagged. 

Since my blog is in need of an update, so why not? =)



1. What is your ambition?




If you've read my blog long enough, if you've known me long enough, it will be to play the piano in the presence of thousands and perhaps, billions. It would be during a grand play, perhaps something ten times grander than Entangled, the Musical. 

That time will be both the most exciting and depressing time of my life. 

Most exciting because it will be my chance to showcase what God has put within me - not for glory, but for confirming with myself and God that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (not that I do not believe in God's word). 

Most depressing because the play will be a poignant story of brokenheartedness and shattered confidence, depression and suicide - all drawn from personal experiences. Songs written for the play will have large bits and pieces of me, each song displaying a part of my life. And to write those songs, I would have to evoke and perhaps relive my past, which I have very conveniently shoved to my subconsciousness. 

But overall, I think that that experience is worth it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Who is more important to you?


I suppose it will be friends, since I do not have my other half. 

I have always been the type that selects friends very carefully. And those whom I stick very closely with, it is because they provide me with positive input, and some of them really care for my wellbeing, not take me for granted or only come to me when they need/want something from me. 

Call me a recluse or not, I don't really give a damn. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

You wouldn't want to know the answer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

Honestly? No. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. How many babies you want?

If I ever get a wife, I want FIVE! WAHAHAHAHA! But yet again, it depends on my "lou poh zai" (wife). =) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Abu? Proven in science what! Unless what you see after a rain is my multi-colored underwear which I DO NOT POSSESS! I repeat, I do not possess a multi-colored underwear. I prefer one colored ones. XD

Okay, girls. I know. Too much info. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. What is your goal for this year?

Maintain my CGPA which is going down the drain... pft. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

Err... I don't know if I believe in it anymore. Haha. 

For someone who thinks that the lyrics of Jonas Brothers' "When You Look Me In The Eyes" is plain shallow, I think maybe - just maybe - I don't. But yet again, I don't really know if I really do not believe in eternity love. 

Oh my gawd. I am some confused poor soul. (Me poor thing~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)

  1. A girl who understands that it doesn't mean I do not love her anymore when I am quiet when we are spending time together. 
  2. A girl who understands that I can't promise the world for her, I can't bring the rainbow down for her, I may not be able to give her what she wishes, I may not be the perfect boyfriend in her terms; but I will try to slowly color rainbows across her skies, flash comets at random times so that they always remain as surprises, try to light her darkest nights with stars, and try with my best to help her realize her dreams and wishes. 
  3. A girl who understands that music is a world to me, reading is company in times of solitude and when the need of escaping reality arises.
  4. A girl who understands that being a guy doesn't mean that I have no insecurities and emotions. If I were an emotionless guy without insecurities, that would be a disaster, because I will never understand what it feels like to be insecure and to love. 
  5. A girl who doesn't preach or nag me when I make a mistake, but stands by my side and give me support while I try to rectify it. 
  6. A girl who understands that I have my sets of weaknesses too, and understands that it takes time to change. 
  7. A girl who understands that her words will greatly affect me if not used well, because it is my nature to read in between the lines (although I am not an expert of doing so). 
  8. A girl who understands that I am like a coin; I have my times of silence and noise. 
  9. A girl who understands that if I call her my girl, I do not mind how fat or ugly she thinks she is; all I mind is that she knows that I love her, that I will rush to be there for her whenever she needs my help, that I behold her with great esteem and pride, no matter what she thinks about herself. 
  10. A girl who understands that I need my space and I don't like her ransacking through my stuffs or looking into my phone or computers to ensure that I am not having another affair... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10.What feeling do you love most?

This question is TOO open-ended... One can have tons of different answers for this very open-ended question. So, I don't know how to answer la. Be more specific can ah? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?

I have always wanted a girl who can do the below:
  • Sing, so we can duet. 
  • Play the piano 
  • Write really well
  • Provide constructive criticisms 
  • Knows when to be silent and when to voice out her opinions
  • Can bake and cook well!
  • And a whole lot more. =)
(No wonder I am destined to be single forever. Ish. Too many requirements.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?

I do not hate anybody now. So I do not have anything to tell anybody. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Definitely 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14. What does flying means to you?

I have never sat on an aeroplane nor have I went sky-diving before. So I can't relate the experience.

But if you really need an answer, it's freedom, I guess. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15. What do you crave for the most currently?

J. Co or Big Apple. Both are fine to me. Aiyo. Anything that is sweet la. I welcome cupcakes and cheese cakes too! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16. Who's hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?

From a guy's point of view. I don't know la. 

I googled their pictures, and judging from a girl's point of view and stereotypes of hot men decided by the media and majority, I suppose Kevin Peake is hotter while Chace Crawford is cuter. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

Samantha. A talented girl with a crazy nature. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

Oh my gawd. These questions do definitely sound very, very wrong. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?*

GASP. I will be OLD la. 29 is uber old okay? 

But according to my parents, I will be *mimics them* at the prime of my life.... earning big bucks... But personally, I do not know what I will be when I am 29. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20. Barack Obama/Joe Biden or John McCain/Sarah Palin?

Barack Obama/Joe Biden!!!!!!  First black in America's history! Woohoo! 




Small thoughts: 

My sis just asked me if there were any songs that were gay-ish since Kate Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" is very lesbian-ish. o.O

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

wah.. ur requirements on ur future gf is like too perfect.. haha.. Let's say.. if in the future, all the girl u met din meet ur requirement, so, does that mean u r not going to get one a? :P

jeannie said...

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

You wouldn't want to know the answer.


*I wouldn't people to know my answer too. What a scary question! XD*

Jon Chu said...

[Lawie]
Yeah.. hahaha.. bujang! BUJANG! woohoo! XD

[Jeannie]
Yeah! Exactly!
Such thoughts are not meant to be shared! =p