- Saturday, November 29, 2008

BlogThing Too

Joining the bandwagon of blogthing-ing, I took out some time from studying for Public Relations I to just click around to see how true these so-called accurate personality tests are. Just so you know, this isn't the way how I destress myself or motivate myself to study more; I download lots of stuffs while studying. 

For your information, during this one week of study break, I've downloaded these:
  • Grey's Anatomy Season 5 from Episode 1 - 9
  • Ugly Betty Season 3 from Episode 1 - 9
  • Twilight
  • Enchanted (just for collection purposes)
  • Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
  • Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (I have not watch the movie)
  • Jumper (I have not watch this movie either)
  • Criminal Minds Season 4 Episode 1 - 8
  • Heroes Season 3 Episode 10
  • Smallville Season 8 Episode 1 - 10
Not just that, during this study break when I should be spending most of my time studying, I found myself toiling over others things like arranging my piano classes. Of course, I manage to cover everything according to what I've planned; but I did something extra: I completed Queer As Folk Season 2 - 4. Oh my goodness. This has never happen in centuries! Haha!

Anyways, here are some of the Blogthings quizes. 



What Your Cupcake Says About You



At parties, you tend to be laid back and even a bit shy. You are an observer. You hardly have any restraint. You only hold yourself back when absolutely necessary. The most important thing in your life is fun. You are laid back, flexible, and easy to get along with. To know you is to care for you.



*********************************************************


You Are Very Approachable




You can talk to anyone, and it shows. People are eager to start conversations with you. You are open and friendly. You are willing to connect with almost anyone. While it's great to be approachable, there is such a thing as too approachable. Eventually someone will try to take advantage of you. Don't be afraid to say no or end an awkward conversation.



Jotting: Oh? Is that so?

*********************************************************



Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC




"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things tend to get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos. But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!



Jotting: Uh huh~

*********************************************************


Your Vocabulary Score: B-




You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying. Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated!



*********************************************************


You Are 35% Left Brained, 65% Right Brained




The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



Jotting: Oh? Is that so? Hahaha!

*********************************************************


Okay then, back to studying Public Relations I! =)
All the best to those who are studying for exams! =)

2 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

This is what too much time does to a person who is so acustomed to stress & rushing~~
=)

Jon Chu said...

WAHHH!!! hahaha. no la. not too much time. it is called taking out time. =)