- Saturday, November 29, 2008

OH NO! THIS IS FOR REAL!

I can't believe it. I simply, simply, simply CAN NOT believe this. This is not happening to me. This is definitely NOT happening to yours truly. 

I just realized I am turning twenty (20) next year!

OH NO. 

You know what that means, right? (shaddap Paul. Don't laugh.)

O.L.D.

Twenty means old.
Twenty means more responsibilities.
Twenty means more expectations.
Twenty means more maturity expected.
Twenty means... ah!!! A whole bunch of nonsense.

And what makes it worse is the fact that I am still doing a diploma when I should be already pursuing a degree - in fact, almost finishing it. 

Gah~! 2009. Come quick and slow. Quick so that I can graduate sooner. Slow - I don't wanna be old. T.T

4 comments:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

u old then how about me??

*box u~

PauLeonG said...

kor...dun forgot u're doin diploma...ur degree will b shorter than other ppl who js do pre-U...so y so kan cheong...chill lar~~~

Kaun said...

wait till you're 21?

Jon Chu said...

[edryanne]
wat box u wanna use. big enough to contain me onot. wanna box me. HAHAHA

[paul]
teehee. BUT it's still 20 ok?! T.T think oso feel depressed. XD

[kaun]
ya. i know. the feeling worsens. thank heavens for it. i cant believe i am going through adulthood-transition crisis! >.<