- Saturday, November 22, 2008

Randomness for an Update

#01 - Mom's insistence

Jon: So I was thinking of going to Swinburne to study. 

Mom: Oh.... 

(Silence)

Mom: So remember that when you go to Australia to study that you HAVE TO FIND A WIFE. Ok?

Jon: O.o

Mom: Only condition is she must be a Christian. Ok? 

Jon: So fast wife already ah?

Mom: YA LA! I want a daughter-in-law!

Jon: =.="""

*******************************************************************************

#02 - Life is Unfair

Jon: Life is unfair.

Sister: Why? 

Jon: Everybody under this roof can grow fat! Even the hamsters are fat! *points at hamsters* and I'm the only one thin. =(

Sister: (merciless laughter) HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Jon: =(

*******************************************************************************

#03 - Drink Poison

Mom: Drink this *hands Jon a cup of weird drink in brownish green*

Jon: What's that?

Mom: It's good for you

Jon: No such drink called 'it's good for you' ok? *blek*

Mom: It's cactus.

Jon: OMG!!!! POISON!!!

Mom: No such thing called 'poison'. 

Jon: Who on earth drinks cactus! OMGOMGOMG.

Mom: Your dad drank 3 cups! I drank 3 cups!

Jon: What if I vomit blood and vomit everything? How?

Mom: No such thing! Your dad drank 3 cups and I drank 3 cups! And we're okay!

Jon: Who knows if your systems are slow? So you vomit later?

Mom: DRINK LAAAAAAAA....

Jon: DON'T WANT LAAAAAAAA....

Mom: =.=

Jon: =.=

Mom: DRINK LAAAAAAAA.... no taste one!!!

Jon: Fine. *gulps* I DRANK POISON

Mom: =.='''''' *takes cup away*

*******************************************************************************

#04 - Tell Me

Jon: Tell me something about you I don't know.

Friend: I'm stupid.

Jon: That's a fact.

Friend: =.=

3 comments:

Crystal said...

hahahhahhaha!!!

don't worry jon chu. i'm sure you CAN CONFIRM find wife one. :) seriously!

Jon Chu said...

But in Australia!
During studying time!
When I have not much money to even buy her roses?!
When I dont have enough money to give her romantic dinner and stuffs?!

HOW TO FIND WIFE WOR?!?!??! >.<

jeannie said...

So you drank the cactus drink huh? LOL! At least you know what you're drinking. My dad gave me a cup of so-called "Daddy's Brew" when I was once sick (cough to be exact). I coughed too much that I couldn't sleep at all. I learned later that it's alcoholic drink. I confronted my dad and his reply is simply :"Well, at least you get to sleep and that's effective to me". =.='''