- Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dad, TGIF, Dad

Jon: Let's go TGIF for Christmas.

Brother: NO! KFC.

Jon: Boring.

Brother: Pizza Hut!

Jon: Boring.

Mom: Home-cooked food.

Jon: TGIF.

*whole family walks to TGIF*

Dad looks at Menu. Points at steak.

Dad: Wah! Nice steak! TGIF it is.

Jon: =.=

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon: So how's the steak?

Dad: OMG! Where's my mashed potato?!

Jon: Err.. Ask the waiter.

Dad: WHERE'S MY MASHED POTATO ah? The mashed potato is supposed to be here, because it is in the picture.

Jon: o.O

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom: Okay. Everybody order different things okay?

Sister: Why?

Mom: So that I can try yours! tsk tsk tsk!

Dad: Noh! Everybody order what you like. 

Mom: But I want to try your one.

Dad: Noh. What's mine is mine. What's yours is yours. I won't share my food with you.

*One big slap at Dad's shoulder*
*Kids laughed like crazy*
*Whole TGIF looks at Family*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it runs in the family, if you know what I mean. 

1 comment:

ah^kam_koko' said...

good to see a family having fun!
=)