- Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'd Say

If you ask me, "Desktop Publishing or Advertising Management?"

I'd say, "Both."

But if you narrow your question, "Assignment for Desktop Publishing or Advertising Management?"

I'd say, "Screw assignment for Advertising Management! Rip it off and make sure it disintegrates into atoms!"

I have absolutely no motivation for that assignment. I mean, come on. After one whole freaking year of writing, writing and writing, and writing proposals after proposals, writing another proposal just makes writing so... mundane and not motivating.

You know what I'd like to do? Go on a vacation. Like, skip three weeks and go straight to holidays. I'm serious. Time suddenly isn't that fleeting anymore. And I'm feeling miserable. Oh dear.

2 comments:

aplateofkanmien said...

I second that! giler wei... stressssssssssss gilerr... i just hate it when we have to go technical on writing proposals!

ah^kam_koko' said...

I need a vacation too...
Cant wait for March holidays...